Our company is an expert in providing every kind of visa to Russia!
Citizens of Switzerland, EU and many other countries must obtain a visa to travel to Russia. We offer 24/7 assistance with all types of visas to Russia, and provide you with timely high-quality service at the lowest price in Switzerland!
We provide 3 kinds of services for your consideration:
|Full package: send us the required documents, our specialists examine them for errors, we produce the invitation letter, pay consulate and ILS processing fees, and deliver the passport back to you.|
|Invitation-based: all benefits of quick and efficient service of the full package less the invitation letter, if you already have one.|
|Invitation letter only: if you choose to prepare and submit the visa application yourself, we will arrange any type of invitation letter for you, including tourist, business, work, etc.|
Full service package for Visa to Russia
We will cover everything in your visa application process. We also issue the official invitation letter, and help you in every step with your application.
For your convenience, please find the list of required documents below. If you have any questions, just give us a call and our consultants will give you all necessary explanations and clarifications.
- Travel passportThere should be at least two blank pages available for visas. Your passport must not have any records, corrections, reservations, erasures or marks that are not allowed by applicable passport regulation. The expiry date of the passport must be at least six months after the expiry date of the visa required.
- One photocopy of ID page of your passport
- Online visa application form (http://visa.kdmid.ru)This form must be filled out completely and correctly. All questions in the questionnaire should be answered in detail. The form must be printed and signed by the applicant only. We can do that for you (+ 10.00 CHF)
- 1 recent passport size photo of the applicant (3,5 x 4,5 cm, plain white background)
The reverse side of the photo must have the applicant’s name written on it. Please use a paper clip to attach the photo to the form.
- Travel insuranceThe insurance must be valid in Russia for the entire length of the applicant’s visit to the country. Insurance confirmation document should include important details of the policy, such as the policy number, area and dates of its validity.
- Proof of residencyForeign nationals in Switzerland have to present to the Consulate any proof of permanent / long term residency in Switzerland, a copy of a document is enough (Permit B, C or other document).
- Order form (Download here)
Send the documents by registered mail to the following address or bring them personally to our office – we´re looking forward to meet you!
After we receive your application for Russian Visa, it will be typically processed in 10 days. Please contact us if you need to receive your visa sooner, and we will be able to process it in just 4 or even 2 days for a surcharge.
This package is for people who already have an official letter of invitation. You will need to post it to us together with the other documents as described above.
Our company will arrange communication with the Russian visa office, examine your application and documents to ensure they are correct and complete, pay applicable fees and deliver the passport back to your address by registered mail.
What is the official invitation letter?
- Tourist visas For a tourist visa, the invitation letter contains the following documents provided either by a hotel registered at the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by a host Russian Travel Agency: a standard “tourist voucher” and a “tourist confirmation” with clearly readable stamps and details. The information contained in the documents should include the applicant’s passport number and name, cities to be visited, dates and places of arrival and departure, and the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs reference number of the agency.Note: a hotel booking by itself does not satisfy the criteria for visa application..
- Private visas The invitation letter must be officially granted by an authorized local division of the Russian Federal Service. Only original document is accepted.
- Business, Humanitarian, Student and Work visas Relevant local department of the Russian Federal Service or Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will need to issue official Invitation (original of the invitation is to be submitted for multiple entry visa; in some cases copies can be accepted for single and double entry visas. However, the Visa Section officer may ask you to produce the original invitation.)
- Transit visas The invitation letter is substituted by: passport of the country you are travelling to after exiting the Russian Federation or a valid visa to that country (if required to enter) and valid tickets for arrival and departure from the Russian Federation or guarantees that such tickers are going to be obtained in Russia.
Invitation letter only
You may choose to apply for a visa without our professional assistance at the Russian visa officeserving your area. In this case we can help you to obtain the invitation letter for any type of visa. For more information about the visa application process please visit the website of the Russian embassy.
Please send us following information to email@example.com:
Full name of the applicant, date of birth, phone number, address, passport number and its expiry date, dates of entry and exit from the Russian Federation, destination, number of entries (1 or 2)
Within 1 hour we will send you the invitation letter ready for printing (applicable for company letters and tourist invitations). Please contact us for more information if you are looking to obtain a business or work invitation from the ministry.
General important information:
- You will not need transit visa if you do not leave the airport transit zone to catch connecting flight within 24 hours of arrival. Transit visas are usually issued for not more than 3 days if travelling by air and 10 days if travelling by train.
- It is not necessary to obtain a Transit Visa for people who stay in the airport transit zone for a maximum of 24 hours from arrival to board a connecting flight. If you are travelling by air, the Transit Visa is usually valid for 3 days. If you travel by railway, the Transit Visa will be valid for 10 days.
- People transiting Russia on the way to / from Belarus and Kazakhstan will need to obtain the Russian transit visa regardless of how long they are staying in Russia.
- Motor tourists will also need to attach their vehicle Registration Certificate and a cover letter with the details of the journey, itinerary and the names people travelling with you.
- Tourists on large cruise ships are entitled to stay in Russia without a visa for up to 72 hours. You can leave the ship and return to it as part of an organized tourist group. However, you will require a visa if you decide to leave on your own.
- Registration in Russia: Only necessary if you stay more than 7 days in one location. Entry and exit days, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays do not count. For hotel guests the registration will be done at the reception desk, if you are about to stay at a private apartment you can do it through a local police station or post office.
- It is not possible to have more than one valid Russian visa in your passport.
Important information for business / work visas:
- You may apply for a business visa not earlier than 45 days prior to your trip.
- The maximum period of continuous stay in the Russian Federation allowed with a business visa is 90 days during a 180 day period.
- Work visa: unlike the business visa, work permit allows the visitor to remain in Russia for 1 to 3 years continuously. This type of visa could be extended in Russia (in contrast to business visa).